Terms & Conditions
Deals, Ordering and Delivery
Deals are open for a period of time – usually 14 days. Some may extend up to 21 days or more however this is always displayed at each product level. We call this an open container. Once the period is complete and the container is full enough for shipping the container will be ‘closed’ for manufacturing. ShopitShipit may extend an available period at any time.
There can also be product displayed with stock already on hand in Australia and / or New Zealand for immediate dispatch. This will also be displayed and each product level.
Credit card details must be supplied when placing an order. Credit card information will be held securely and will only be processed when the container has closed.
You can cancel your order at any time prior to the container closing.
All prices displayed on our website are, unless otherwise stated:
- In Australian Dollars
- Inclusive of Duty any GST – AUSTRALIA
- Advertised price is inclusive of free delivery charges for metro Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth & Hobart postcodes.
- Delivery outside the above stated metro areas i.e outer metro, regional, outer regional and New Zealand (currently Taranaki area only) are delivered at additional charges and calculated based on your delivery postcode.
- Where we advertise Free Delivery Australia Wide – this will be for specific products ONLY and those items will be marked accordingly.
Once you are billed there is an estimated lead time of 4 -13 weeks before the goods will be delivered to you. There is no guaranteed turnaround time and delivery times may vary due to factors beyond our control such as delays in production, shipping and/or other third party logistics.
You will be emailed all tracking details and notified of any change in the ETA by our Customer Service Officer.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes;
- You must be present in person to accept delivery of larger items;
- Any timeframe nominated for delivery is an estimate only;
- Depending on carrier of choice and product, we may authorise a carrier to leave your item without a signature;
- Large item deliveries are to garage , door step, porch etc. Where a driver can safely enter the premises to deliver an item he will do so at his discretion. Should you require additional assistance i.e to navigate stair cases, lifts, narrow spaces or some other hazard, please let us know at the time of ordering. We may have to take this into consideration as it may incur additional charges. If so we can provide a quote prior to delivery.
If you have any questions or queries regarding delivery, please call us on +61 3 9015 4606 or email to email@example.com or chat with our friendly customer service team on the website chat.
We accept the risk of damage during transit and insure items to your door. Title and risk in the goods passes to you upon receipt of goods.
Change of Mind Returns
We offer you the peace of mind with our Change of Mind Returns Policy.
You may return any item you purchase within 7 days of delivery and receive, either:
- An in-store credit for 100% of the item’s purchase price (not including delivery and bank charges), valid for 12 months from date of purchase; or
- A refund of the purchase price (not including delivery and bank charges) less a 20% restocking fee.
Our Change of Mind Returns Policy is subject to the following conditions:
You must notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org of your intention to return an item within three (3) days of delivery. We will email you a Return Authority Number.
- Goods must be in original new condition, unused, undamaged, complete with all instructions or assembly tools, and with original packaging, tags and labels.
- You must pay for the cost of returning goods to us within 7 days of the date you receive them.
- All returned items are inspected to ensure the above (please allow 5 days).
- Upon successful inspection, you receive an in-store credit of 100% or an 80% refund, as mentioned above, within 5-7 working days.
Please choose carefully. Returning bulky items can be difficult and costly.
As an Australian Company our goods all come with guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law and New Zealand’s Consumer Guarantee Act that cannot be excluded. Rather than offer tricky fixed warranties or sell useless extended warranties, we just promise to comply with our obligations under both acts.
In a nutshell, you have the right to receive goods which are covered by the following guarantees:
- Goods must be of an acceptable quality;
- Goods will match any description provided;
- Goods will be fit for any disclosed purpose;
- Goods will match any samples/demonstration model;
- Availability of spare parts and repair facilities for a reasonable period of time after your purchase;
- You will have clear title to goods we sell to you;
- There will not be any undisclosed securities on the goods;
- You will have the right to undisturbed possession of goods sold to you.
Under the Australian Consumer Law and New Zealand Consumer Guarantee Act you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We are not obliged to repair/replace your goods if, for example:
- You cause them to become of unacceptable quality or do not take reasonable steps to prevent them from becoming of unacceptable quality;
- You use the goods in an abnormal manner or they are damaged due to misuse or accident;
- We have informed you about a particular fault and you still agree to buy the goods (however, the guarantee may apply if there is a different fault).
Please contact us as soon as possible if goods delivered are damaged on arrival and otherwise when you believe we have not complied with any consumer guarantee.
Unless it is unreasonable for you to do so (e.g. because of the size of the goods or where you live), you must arrange any returns to our nearest metropolitan distribution centres in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth & NZ. Otherwise, we will arrange the collection of goods at your cost.
Replacements may be with refurbished products or parts.
Where an assessment has been made that we are not responsible for any damage to your goods or that any consumer guarantee does not apply, you are responsible for paying our expenses to collect and assess the goods.
Use of personal information
By signing up as a member to Shopitshipit Pty Ltd, you acknowledge that we may at any time use your details for the purpose of promoting Shopitshipit Pty Ltd through marketing communication. As a member, you can at any time unsubscribe by contacting our support team or by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our marketing / promotional emails.
Shopitshipit Pty Ltd will not on sell or share your personal information with any other 3rd party other than our marketing company who promotes Shopitshipit Pty Ltd and its products.