We offer you the peace of mind with our Change of Mind Returns Policy.
You may return any item you purchase within 7 days of delivery and receive, either:
- An in-store credit for 100% of the item’s purchase price (not including delivery and bank charges), valid for 12 months from date of purchase; or
- A refund of the purchase price (not including delivery and bank charges) less a 20% restocking fee.
Our Change of Mind Returns Policy is subject to the following conditions:
You must notify us via email to email@example.com of your intention to return an item within three (3) days of delivery. We will email you a Return Authority Number.
- Goods must be in original new condition, unused, undamaged, complete with all instructions or assembly tools, and with original packaging, tags and labels.
- You must pay for the cost of returning goods to us within 7 days of the date you receive them.
- All returned items are inspected to ensure the above (please allow 5 days).
- Upon successful inspection, you receive an in-store credit of 100% or an 80% refund, as mentioned above, within 5-7 working days.
Please choose carefully. Returning bulky items can be difficult and costly.
As an Australian Company our goods all come with guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law and New Zealand’s Consumer Guarantee Act that cannot be excluded. Rather than offer tricky fixed warranties or sell useless extended warranties, we just promise to comply with our obligations under both acts.
In a nutshell, you have the right to receive goods which are covered by the following guarantees:
- Goods must be of an acceptable quality;
- Goods will match any description provided;
- Goods will be fit for any disclosed purpose;
- Goods will match any samples/demonstration model;
- Availability of spare parts and repair facilities for a reasonable period of time after your purchase;
- You will have clear title to goods we sell to you;
- There will not be any undisclosed securities on the goods;
- You will have the right to undisturbed possession of goods sold to you.
Under the Australian Consumer Law and New Zealand Consumer Guarantee Act you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We are not obliged to repair/replace your goods if, for example:
- You cause them to become of unacceptable quality or do not take reasonable steps to prevent them from becoming of unacceptable quality;
- You use the goods in an abnormal manner or they are damaged due to misuse or accident;
- We have informed you about a particular fault and you still agree to buy the goods (however, the guarantee may apply if there is a different fault).
Please contact us as soon as possible if goods delivered are damaged on arrival and otherwise when you believe we have not complied with any consumer guarantee.
Unless it is unreasonable for you to do so (e.g. because of the size of the goods or where you live), you must arrange any returns to our nearest metropolitan distribution centres in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth & New Zealand. Otherwise, we will arrange the collection of goods at your cost.
Replacements may be with refurbished products or parts.
Where an assessment has been made that we are not responsible for any damage to your goods or that any consumer guarantee does not apply, you are responsible for paying our expenses to collect and assess the goods.