Dimensions: Length 200cm x Height 65cm x Width 90cm FULLY INFLATED
Net Weight: 1.2 kgs
Max Load: 200 kgs [approx. 3 people]
Accessories: Repair kit provided with each Air-Lounger and metal peg.
Colours: Black, Blue, Light Blue, Orange, Black, Grass Green, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow, and if you have a specific colour contact us we will try to assist your needs.
Material: Surface layer we use real 70D polyester fibre, inside we use PVC instead of PE. Therefore double layered for higher quality.
Air Loungers are designed to be compact and easy to carry but big and cloud like when inflated. The inflation process is quick and simple. Just open the mouth and wave the Air-Lounger around encouraging the 100% free air into it. Give the fastener a few twists and a clip it together and you are ready to hangout in style.
The best thing is once you’re done chilling out and its time to join the real world again all you have to do is release the fastener and free the air back into the atmosphere for someone else to scoop up another time. Another thing that sets the Air-Lounger apart from the good old air mattress is that once it is deflated it actually fits back in the carry bag without a major fight to get it in.
The Air-Lounger has it’s own light weight carry case to take wherever you travel, hike too. You can use this product in every aspect of your life.
- Outdoor Cinemas
- Around the Pool at home. NOTE: The Air Lounger is NOT a flotation devise.
- Camping with friends and family
- Standup Paddle to a private island and relax
- Festivals & Concerts
- Picnic in the Park
- General Outdoors
- Waiting on your Sofa to be delivered
- Take it with you overseas and use at the airport or on the beach resort you are traveling too
- Opportunities continue
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes;
- You must be present in person to accept delivery of larger items;
- Any timeframe nominated for delivery is an estimate only;
- Depending on carrier of choice and product, we may authorise a carrier to leave your item without a signature;
- Large item deliveries are to garage, door step, porch etc. Where a driver can safely enter the premises to deliver an item he will do so at his discretion. Should you require additional assistance i.e to navigate stair cases, lifts, narrow spaces or some other hazard, please let us know at the time of ordering. We may have to take this into consideration as it may incur additional charges. If so we can provide a quote prior to delivery.
If you have any questions or queries regarding delivery, please call us on +61 3 9015 4606 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with our friendly customer service team on the website chat.
We accept the risk of damage during transit and insure items to your door. Title and risk in the goods passes to you upon receipt of goods.
As an Australian Company our goods all come with guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law and New Zealand’s Consumer Guarantee Act that cannot be excluded. Rather than offer tricky fixed warranties or sell useless extended warranties, we just promise to comply with our obligations under both acts.
In a nutshell, you have the right to receive goods which are covered by the following guarantees:
- Goods must be of an acceptable quality;
- Goods will match any description provided;
- Goods will be fit for any disclosed purpose;
- Goods will match any samples/demonstration model;
- Availability of spare parts and repair facilities for a reasonable period of time after your purchase;
- You will have clear title to goods we sell to you;
- There will not be any undisclosed securities on the goods;
- You will have the right to undisturbed possession of goods sold to you.
Under the Australian Consumer Law and New Zealand Consumer Guarantee Act you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We are not obliged to repair/replace your goods if, for example:
- You cause them to become of unacceptable quality or do not take reasonable steps to prevent them from becoming of unacceptable quality;
- You use the goods in an abnormal manner or they are damaged due to misuse or accident;
- We have informed you about a particular fault and you still agree to buy the goods (however, the guarantee may apply if there is a different fault).
Please contact us as soon as possible if goods delivered are damaged on arrival and otherwise when you believe we have not complied with any consumer guarantee.
Unless it is unreasonable for you to do so (e.g. because of the size of the goods or where you live), you must arrange any returns to our nearest metropolitan distribution centres in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth & New Zealand. Otherwise, we will arrange the collection of goods at your cost.
Replacements may be with refurbished products or parts.
Where an assessment has been made that we are not responsible for any damage to your goods or that any consumer guarantee does not apply, you are responsible for paying our expenses to collect and assess the goods.